Our Church founded the first all-age school in East Finchley, which held its first lessons on 6th September in 1847. We continue to have very strong links with the school and its staff. It is now a one-form entry, voluntary aided primary school, which moved to its current site in Eagan's Close in 1974.
The School currently has about 270 pupils, who reflect the diversity of the area. Approximately 25% speak English as an additional language. Several members of the governing body are members of our church, including Fr Marius.
The School promises to provide opportunities for every child to be the best that they can be. It aims to create a happy and secure Christian environment in which children can grow in confidence and independence.